Updated: Feb 8, 2019
If you desire for better natural looking eyebrows then Microblading may be the answer for you. This is the latest & greatest technique for achieving those full natural looking eyebrows. This treatment is carefully customized for each client & their brow features
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo procedure that transforms the eyebrows. This procedure replicates actual looking fine hair strokes onto your brows, giving you the shape and fullness you've always wanted.
What to expect during, before & after the procedure:
Before : 1. Stop any chemical peel procedures at least 1 month before treatment & stop the use of any harsh facial cleansers.
2. Stop taking any blood thinners at least 48 hours before your treatment.
3. Do not consume alcohol or smoke at least 48 hours before your treatment
4. Having dyed eyebrows is fine as long as you are okay with the artist matching that color. If you do wish to change the color of your brows, dye can be applied before the procedure. 5. Say goodbye to your old brows (but no worry on your natural hairs, microblading removes zero of your hairs, it only adds additional hair strokes onto your brows. )
5. A topical numbing cream is applied before the tattoo procedure to avoid any pain
During : appointment all aftercare is explained & printed off for you to take home. The procedure will last approximately 2 hours. During procedure it is advised to stay as still as possible. I also advise my patients to wear headphones to relax and cancel out any noise
After procedure is over it is crucial to follow all aftercare steps:
1.Approximately 6 hours after treatments your brows may form small scabs where pigment was implanted. It's crucial not to pick at these scabs, if you do you may pull out the pigment.
2.Healing takes approximately 7-10 days
3. During the healing time do not get brows wet. When washing your face its recommended that you use sponges or cloth and avoid the eyebrow area completely. When showering be cautious about water hitting your brows. Try to avoid rigorous activity that may result in excess sweating.
4. Do not apply anything on your brows during the healing time. No makeup, no sunscreens, no moisturizers, nothing. Keep them dry. If the dryness is too uncomfortable you may apply a little of the aftercare balm using a q-tip with light pressure
5. Its advised to stay out of the sun, steam rooms, saunas, tanning beds, and pools.
Important to remember
This procedure is painless, a topical numbing cream is applied before your treatment. All tools & supplies are sterile & disposable, so infection is not common. Together we will discuss & map out your perfect shape & the perfect color for your brows. You will need at least two appointments to achieve the desired result. Appointments must be spaced out 3-6 weeks apart. You will be going through the healing process twice. Brows on average lasts 1-3 years.
Getting your brows microbladed not only saves you time with your makeup routine but also gives you the brows you've always wanted. Customized designs are specific for each individual as everyone's hair growth & shape are different.